[labnetwork] Facility tour for students in micro/nanofabrication class

Vlahakis, James James.Vlahakis at tufts.edu
Sat Feb 22 08:10:28 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

This semester I am lucky enough to be teaching the micro/nanofab course at Tufts Univ, the students and I are having a lot of fun in the lab. Safely though of course!

I hope to arrange a tour of, ideally, a more production oriented fabrication space, although seeing *any* different facility would be worthwhile. If you are willing, can accommodate up to nine people (8 students + 1 instructor) and are located within an hour or so of Boston please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your consideration!

jim