[labnetwork] LED Lights for Lithography

Mario Portillo hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 01:20:26 EST 2020

Paul, thank you for your response, I am familiar with the LED’s used for resist exposure.  FYI, I have been in photolithography 45 years now, 35 independently as Hbtusainc, I am very interested into switching 9 microlithography systems from using Ushio 350 watts short arc lamps to LEDs, 405nm(h-line) and 436nm(g-line) the light sources I use were manufacture by Tamarack many moons ago, they can be reconfigured with the LED upgrade, ir has been done before on these systems .
What added info I can give you to look into this at your end.
Regards

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Mario Portillo, hbtusainc at yahoo.com