[labnetwork] LED Lights for Lithography

Paul Maciel paulmaciel at outlook.com
Sun Feb 23 19:28:41 EST 2020

Hello Mario,

If you looking to learn more about UV LED light sources for resist exposure please take a look at the Idonus SARL web page <https://www.idonus.com/activities/products/mems-products/uv-exposure-system/12-company.html><https://www.idonus.com/activities/products/mems-products/uv-exposure-system/12-company.html>.

Idonus offers UV LED sources for mask aligner retrofits and stand alone, with or without tooling.

Drop me an email and I'd be glad to help you find a configuration that works best for your application.

Regards,
---Paul

Paul Maciel
paulmaciel at outlook.com<mailto:paulmaciel at outlook.com>