[labnetwork] FW: HF compatible container for single wafer dipping

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Tue Feb 25 14:17:11 EST 2020

Hi Chito,

I sent your question to a company that I think highly of and they sent back a quote for this tank. I’m forwarding it on to you as you’re the one needing it. Specialty Plastics manufactures wet benches, tanks, totes and most anything related to plastic manufacturing. They will treat you well.

Contact information is attached and is below.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Britton
Director of Sales