[labnetwork] How to charge for sputtering target use

Jasper Nijdam Jasper.Nijdam at georgetown.edu
Fri Jun 5 10:40:31 EDT 2020

Heho,

In GNuLab, users log their deposition thickness (including pre-sputtering).
They get charged by the Angstrom. I recalculate the price every time a new
target is installed.

Price/A=(Price of new target-reclaimed value old target) / (#Angstroms that
came out of the old target).

Hope this helps,

Stay healthy,

Jasper Nijdam

At UHNF, each user owns their own sputtering target. We are currently

--
Jasper Nijdam
Technical Manager GNuLab, Georgetown University