[labnetwork] COVID-19 Plans?

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Thu Mar 12 10:02:37 EDT 2020

UDel has decided to suspend classes for the rest of the week and start
spring break next week (two weeks earlier). Classes will be offered
online starring March 23rd.

The campus remains open and research is, for the most part, to proceed
as normal until further notice. The NanoFab, like other shared
facilities, is tasked with continuing operations as long as the
University stays open.

In addition to encouraging improved personal hygiene an instituting more
frequent wiping down of the gowning area benches, door handles, etc. and
shared items in the lab, we are asking the users to put gloves on before
they enter the gowning room. The 2nd pair of gloves is put on before
entering the cleanroom.

iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
Director, Nanofabrication Facility
University of Delaware