[labnetwork] InSb deposition service

Stieg, Adam stieg at cnsi.ucla.edu
Thu Mar 12 20:27:58 EDT 2020

Hi All,

The Integrated Nanomaterials Laboratory is a shared facility in the California NanoSystems Institute at UCLA that provides MBE services to both academia and industry. I have cc’ed the facility director, Dr. Baolai Liang, here as a resource for growth of InSb. Please feel free to contact him.

Best,
Adam

Adam Stieg, Ph.D.
Associate Director