[labnetwork] Transfer your Cleanroom gloves for Health care workers

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 21 12:28:32 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

We at CMU did the same yesterday.  It’s an excellent way to help, and much needed.  Our local pandemic control center here in Pittsburgh asked area facilities for help during this crisis, and listed gloves, masks, alcohol, HEPA systems, and other PPE.

We provided gloves, IPA and Tyvek gowns with integrated hoods.  Along with Daniel I urge everyone to consider this option as a way to help.

Stay well and best regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilities
Claire and John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890<x-apple-data-detectors://3/1>
T: 412.268.2471<tel:412.268.5430>
F: 412.268.3497<tel:412.268.3497>
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu<http://nanofab.ece.cmu.edu/>