[labnetwork] Transfer your Cleanroom gloves for Health care workers

Albert William (Bill) Flounders bill_flounders at berkeley.edu
Sat Mar 21 15:03:07 EDT 2020

Dan et al.,
We have also made an inventory of all our PPE and provided it to the campus
health care center for evaluation. We will make available any items they
deem useful.

I offer a note of caution. Evaluate your clean room suits with care; check
the spec sheet.
Our disposable clean room suits are a breathable material that is not
designed to provide
protection against pathogens or toxic particulates. It is important that
the specifications
are known and evaluated. We do not want to transfer items that provide any
false sense of security.

Bill Flounders
UC Berkeley NanoLab