[labnetwork] University of Louisville MNTC Facility is open

Yianni Tousimis ytousimis at tousimis.com
Tue Mar 24 15:47:22 EDT 2020

Thank you for the prudent info Long.

As everybody can read.globally we just passed he 400K infection mark in just
a few days from 300K .

Exponential at work here.

Be prudent and be well ALL !

Best Regards-

Yianni

Cell # 443.254.5423

Ofc.# 301.881.2450

                 Autosamdri-931 CPD

Microscopy Today Innovation Award Winner

     ...45 years of Innovation and Quality...

                www.tousimis.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission
in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at
<mailto:ytousimis at tousimis.com> ytousimis at tousimis.com or by telephone at
(301) 881-2450, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments
without reading them or saving them to any memory device. Thank you