[labnetwork] Nanospec 180 repair help

Tony L Olsen tony.olsen at utah.edu
Tue Nov 10 22:03:01 EST 2020

I’d try Brumley South in Mooresville, NC (http://www.brumleysouth.com/).  They saved a 3000 for me about 10 years ago in one try - after giving the guy we bought it from several chances and months to fix a supposedly functional system.  Haven’t had a problem with it since.  My guess is they can help on a 180, too.

tonyO

Tony Olsen
Nanofab Cleanroom Supervisor/Process Engineer
University of Utah
36 S Wasatch Drive, Suite 2500
Salt Lake City, UT  84112
801-587-0651