[labnetwork] OES and Picosun tools

Peter Gordon peterggordon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:45:44 EDT 2021

Hi all,

I have started gathering information regarding OES systems for our Picosun
PE-ALD tool. I would like to characterize not only the plasma itself, but
species within the plasma, to investigate the chemical mechanism of film
growth. Our tool has ports for in situ analysis, but I'm not 100% sure an
OES system would be compatible.

I would love to hear from anyone who has used these systems (particularly
on Picosun tools):  suggested resolution, hardware, any tips at all would
be very helpful as I've not used OES before. I'm currently looking at Ocean
Insight spectrometers.

Thanks,
Peter

--