[labnetwork] University of Louisville Searching for a new Faculty Director of the MNTC

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Wed Dec 15 12:53:06 EST 2021

The University of Louisville invites applications for the Faculty Director of our NSF NNCI Micro Nano Technology Center (MNTC).   The Faculty Director is expected to lead our nationally-recognized MNTC core facility, perform cutting-edge research, create a high-profile research center that leverages the expertise of the faculty and facilities, and educate students from the undergraduate to graduate level. The Faculty Director will also serve as associate director of our NSF KY Multiscale NNCI site (www.kymultiscale.net<http://www.kymultiscale.net/>) with the expectation to lead the University's proposal for renewal in 2025.

More details are at the following link.

https://www.higheredjobs.com/institution/details.cfm?JobCode=177729509&Title=Professor%20%28Open%20Rank%29%20ECE%20%28Micro%2FNano%20Technology%20Center%20Director%29%20%28Job%20Id%3A%2042589%29&aID=7137

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville