[labnetwork] Open position at SNF: Process Engineering Program Manager

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 16 09:46:05 EST 2021

Dear Lab Network -

We 'd like to invite a friendly, creative fab engineer to who's
interested in building process module for our lab community, as well as
manage the NNCI and other forward-looking programs.  The ideal
candidate, as is generally the case in our business, is a jack-or-jill
of all trades, who is resourceful, team-oriented, and with excellent
communication and presentation skills.  This position might be best
described as a process integration engineer, tasked with the
responsibility of democratizing device design, fab, test and
characterization technologies, making them accessible to everyone.

Please share this link with anyone you think might be interested:
https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/process-engineering-program-manager-15289

Thanks for your attention!

Mary

--