[labnetwork] Recommendation for small footprint LPCVD system?

jsmith at tystar.com jsmith at tystar.com
Tue Feb 23 12:13:57 EST 2021

Hi Mario,

Please have a look at www.tystar.com <http://www.tystar.com>  . We have a few different methods of depositing SiO2 and Si3N4 on 200mm wafers, LPCVD and Photo Enhanced CVD. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

Best Regards,

Jim Smith

Business Development Mgr.

Tystar Corporation

7050 Lampson Ave.

Garden Grove, Calif. 92841

* Office: 310-781-9219 ext 216

* Cell: 310-618-4018

* Fax: 310-781-9438

*  <mailto:jsmith at tystar.com> jsmith at tystar.com

 <http://www.tystar.com/> http://www.tystar.com

This Document is confidential and it is intended only for the addressee(s). Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.