[labnetwork] ICP STS ASE Issue

Rosendo Bindoy rosendo.bindoy at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Jul 22 03:50:56 EDT 2021

Hello Jerry,

Since you replaced a bad capacitor you may need to retune the load and tune position first to be sure that it is matching well. Plasma may not be stable and the cooling rate on the surface of the wafer is higher that the heat rate created during etching. You can try setting a higher chiller temp and see if the grass formation is lessen or eliminated.

Regards

Rosendo