[labnetwork] Plasmatherm Apex ICP High Temperature Operation

Jeremy Clark clark at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Jun 23 16:20:15 EDT 2021

The trick with the dots is that you need to press them hard and flat to
the wafer, as the vacuum tries to pull them up and away from the
surface, thus defeating the purpose of measuring the temperature of a
surface.

Also leave the wafer in there for a few minutes- or wait /and/ don't
wait with separate dots and see the difference!

Jeremy Clark

Cornell Nanoscale Facility