[labnetwork] Open Position at Rice BioMaterials Center

Tim Gilheart gilheart at rice.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:48:14 EDT 2021

Greetings all,

Rice University’s BioMaterials Center (BML) is looking for a new lab manager. The BML is a specialized biomaterials core lab is distinct from our cleanroom facility but operates under the same umbrella core labs organization here at Rice.

A number of our cleanroom users are also users of the BML, whose capabilities and policies are available here:

https://research.rice.edu/bml/ <https://research.rice.edu/bml/>

Here is the relevant job posting:

https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/25870 <https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/25870>

Please share with any qualified and interested applicants you may know.

Tim Gilheart, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Nanofabrication Cleanroom Manager,
Shared Equipment Authority (SEA), Rice University
Cell: 832-341-5488 | Office: 713-348-3159 | gilheart at rice.edu