[labnetwork] Open Position for Nanofabrication Engineer in the Bay Area

Keiko Munechika km at highrioptics.com
Fri Mar 26 02:05:45 EDT 2021

Dear all,

HighRI Optics, Inc. is seeking a talented Nanofabrication Engineer. We are developing novel anti-reflective (AR) structures on various types of window surfaces for future imaging applications. We have an immediate opening for a Nanofabrication Engineer position.

The Nanofabrication Engineer will be mainly in charge of developing the fabrication processes, optical characterization of developed AR surface, and creating reports for progress updates.

Qualifications:

Required degree: Ms or Ph.D. (preferred) in a field of Science or Engineering.

Critical skills include expertise in a variety of nanofabrication tools and an in-depth understanding of the processes. Experience in cleanroom equipment and conventional semiconductor nanofabrication processing is a must.  Experience and understanding in Optics is a huge plus.

Company Information:

HighRI Optics, Inc is a new spin-off company from a well-established company, aBeam Technology (est. 2003), and develops novel high refractive index materials and optical applications. We are looking to expand our nanofabrication activity. The company is based in San Francisco/Bay Area.

I'd appreciate it if you can spread the word!

Best regards,

Keiko
HighRI Optics, Inc.
info at highrioptics.com<mailto:info at highrioptics.com>