[labnetwork] Gas Purity Grade for RIE

Dr. Loïk Gence loik.gence at fis.puc.cl
Thu May 13 20:52:59 EDT 2021

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your comment.

that would be great. However, a purifier would represent additional
costs of equipment and maintenance that seems expensive.

We are talking about a small university cleanroom, and this will be the
first RIE in Chile.

The matter is mainly for SF6, Cl2, BCl3, CHF3, and CF4. I guess,
purification of BCl3 and Cl2 is not that easy.

Best,

Loïk