[labnetwork] Gas Purity Grade for RIE

Srinivasa Reddy sreevyas at gmail.com
Fri May 14 11:46:46 EDT 2021

Dear Loik,

Depending upon the application you can choose the purity.
Mostly we are using 5N (99.999%), or 4N5 (99.995) purity gases.
Linde and Mathison can supply the cylinders  (bottles)

Thanks & Regards
Srinivasa Reddy Kuppireddi
Project Manager
Center for NEMS & Nano Photonics (CNNP)
ESB 225, Dept. of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Madras
Chennai-600036, Indian
+91 44 2257 5493 (O)
+91 789 326 8010(M)