[labnetwork] Yellow filters for litho room: what specs are out there?

Salzmann, Jeffrey Jeffrey.Salzmann at integer.net
Thu May 27 15:54:50 EDT 2021

Shane,

You might wish to consider using LED lighting, you can get a “no blue” light (it looks like white light!) that has none of the problematic wavelengths. I am not familiar with vendors but I’ve tested them in two different photo bay (365 and 405 nm) and measured zero intensity.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Salzmann
Senior Research Engineer
Advanced Materials Technology Group

Integer*
10000 Wehrle Drive
Clarence, NY, 14031
Tel  +1 716.759.5796
Cell +1 716.867.1302
Jeffrey.Salzmann at integer.net<mailto:Jeffrey.Salzmann at integer.net>
www.integer.net<http://www.integer.net/>

*   Integer comprises the following companies:
Greatbatch Medical -­‐ Lake Region Medical -­‐ Electrochem