[labnetwork] Process Engineer/Technician opportunity

Fabien Dauzou fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com
Tue Oct 12 09:20:37 EDT 2021

Dear everyone,

We have a job opportunity for a Process Engineer/Technician at Edgehog Advanced Technologies Inc. (CA, Montreal)

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2729481300

Our company

Edgehog is commercializing ground-breaking anti-reflection glass technology inspired by nature. We are seeking motivated individuals to help shape our vision of green energy generation with solar panels and launch other product lines in automotive, displays, space, and cameras. The Edgehog team works in a collaborative open-concept workspace. Diversity is part of our founding identity, and we value input from multiple perspectives. Edgehog is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunities for professional development within the organization.

Role and Responsibilities

As a process scientist/engineer at Edgehog, you will work collaboratively within a team from diverse technical backgrounds including solar engineering, materials science, micro-fabrication, chemistry, physics, etc.

Your primary responsibilities will include glass treatment processes, quality assurance testing, process development and optimization, product integration, and other development projects. Secondary responsibilities include supporting sales and marketing staff in developing technical materials for external engagement.

This full-time hands-on position is in Montreal where you will work mostly at the Edgehog facility, and occasionally in partner facilities in Montreal. Occasional travel inside and outside the province may be required.

Who we are looking for:

MSc / MASc and above in materials science/engineering, micro-fabrication, device fabrication, manufacturing, solar engineering, chemistry, experimental physics, or other relevant fields
Candidates with a Bachelors and 2+ years of industry experience in above mentioned fields will also be considered
Experience in wet lab, clean room, semiconductor fabrication facilities, or similar
Preferred: knowledge of plasma physics, polymer or surface chemistry, or optics
A pro-active team-player with strong hands-on skills, willingness to innovate, and a strong ability to multi-task.

Benefits

Competitive base salary and generous benefits
Opportunity to participate in significant upside growth and personal development along with the company
Dynamic and diverse work environment, learning-oriented culture and fun events!

Best regards, Bien cordialement,

Fabien Dauzou
Photovoltaic Enthusiast | Edgehog Eng./Entrepreneur | Cleantech Optimist
fabien at edgehogtech.com<mailto:fabien at edgehogtech.com>
Mob: 438-868-1657
https://www.edgehogtech.com/
[cid:image001.png at 01D7BF4A.68CC65F0]
780 Av. Brewster, RC-016, Montreal, QC, Canada, H4C 2K1
Think green, before printing this email.
[SF_TAG_MEMBER_OF_CMYK]
Winner of the 2020 CES Climate Change Innovator Award