[labnetwork] Sputtering Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 (Bi-2212)

Gloria Qiu gloria.qiu at sydney.edu.au
Tue Oct 19 00:15:28 EDT 2021

Dear everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has experience of sputtering Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 (Bi-2212). We have a 5-gun AJA magnetron sputtering system currently hosts ITO and NbTi(N) processes.
My main concern of introducing Bi-2212 is the potential contamination that it brings to the current processes and the CoOx compound might be difficult to clean (?).

Any comment is appreciated!

Cheers!

Gloria

Wenlan (Gloria) Qiu
Senior Process Engineer | Research & Prototype Foundry
Core Research Facilities | Research Portfolio

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 4, Sydney Nanoscience Hub A31 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 02 8627 9756
E gloria.qiu at sydney.edu.au<mailto:gloria.qiu at sydney.edu.au>  | W Research and Prototype Foundry<https://sydney.edu.au/research/facilities/research-and-prototype-foundry.html>

Part of the NSW Node<https://www.anff-nsw.org/> of the Australian National Fabrication Facility<https://www.anff.org.au/>.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential.  Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.