[labnetwork] Question about Ocean Optics Nanocalc-DUV

Shimon Eliav shimonel at savion.huji.ac.il
Wed Oct 20 05:08:36 EDT 2021

Hi Sandra,

We have the same equipment here at Hebrew University. It came without any reference, but we have a piece of Si with a known thickness of SiO2 and this serve us as reference prior any measurement. Very simple and useful.

Regards,

Shimon
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The Unit for Nano Fabrication