[labnetwork] UGIM 2022 Registration Needed

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Thu Apr 7 15:11:05 EDT 2022

Please register now for UGIM 2022.  Early registration deadline is April 12, 2022.

If you plan to attend UGIM 2022 please register soon.   Registration is currently very low.
I am sure there are a lot of people that are waiting to see how the COVID situation is nearer the conference date.
However, this is causing real planning problems because we cannot rely on past information to predict the attendance for this conference.
If you want to ensure that the conference occurs, then we need to know that you are coming, so please register and submit your abstracts by next Tuesday 4/12/22.

Registration link:
https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/registration/

Abstract link:
https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/abstract-submission-2/