[labnetwork] Assistance with an antique ellipsometer

Phyllis R. Nelson prnelson at cpp.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:52:54 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We have an old Rudolph Research AutoEL which we are attempting to resurrect for a research project. The best records I can find are that it is an AutoEL 4. I've included a couple of photos.

Does anyone know of a source of manuals for this instrument or somewhere we could get some assistance with getting it up and running again? We would be happy to use it with a pc running in terminal mode to get del and psi.

Thanks!

-Phyllis

Phyllis R. Nelson, PhD
Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Faculty Director of Data Analytics
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona

email: prnelson at cpp dot edu

Cal Poly Pomona not fully back on campus,
I am usually present physically Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
director space: SSB 3340A7
faculty office: 9-317
phone: (909) 869-2649 (email preferred)

Scientists discover the world that exists. Engineers create the world that never was. - Theodore von Kármán