[labnetwork] Thanks for the ellipsometer assistance

Phyllis R. Nelson prnelson at cpp.edu
Wed Apr 20 15:13:07 EDT 2022

Thanks to everyone who offered assistance! We are currently evaluating whether we have the funds to work with Entrepix.

-Phyllis

Phyllis R. Nelson, PhD
Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Faculty Director of Data Analytics
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona

email: prnelson at cpp dot edu

Cal Poly Pomona not fully back on campus,
I am usually present physically Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
director space: SSB 3340A7
faculty office: 9-317
phone: (909) 869-2649 (email preferred)

Scientists discover the world that exists. Engineers create the world that never was. - Theodore von Kármán