[labnetwork] Refill ALD Cylinders

Gila,Brent P bgila at ufl.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:30:35 EDT 2022

We have been using Strem for many years and the cylinder refill program
has been great.

The one thing you may want to be aware of is the additional shipping
charges for TMA cylinders (pyrophoric hazard).  For us, the additional
shipping charge for TMA plus the price of the cylinder cleaning is more
than just purchasing a new cylinder of TMA.  The cylinder cleaning is
cost effective for many other precursors that are not pyrophoric.

As budgets get tight, these little things can add up.

Best Regards,
Brent
--
Brent P. Gila, PhD.
Associate Director, Research Service Centers
email: bgila at ufl.edu