[labnetwork] Lantanum evaporation

Ted Wangensteen twangens at mail.usf.edu
Fri Aug 19 10:06:20 EDT 2022

Again, I have no experience with the chemistry, and perhaps usual places do
not carry SiC.

However, I found this vendor - Perhaps something close to your size, or
they can custom make something for your tool.

https://www.lmine.com/silicon-carbide-sic-crucibles-c-1_2_98/#:~:text=Silicon%20Carbide%20(SiC)%20Crucibles%20are,base%20metals%2C%20and%20other%20products
.

Hope this might be helpful.
BR,