[labnetwork] BCL3 question

Shimon Eliav shimonel at savion.huji.ac.il
Fri Dec 2 02:56:23 EST 2022

Hi Rick,
This is my “2 cents” for the discussion:

  *   We have Cl2, BCl3 and HBr etching processes running for 13 years
  *   The first set of cylinders were exchanged after 5 years of use
  *   The second set of cylinders is in use for 8 years and running
  *   Although we only order small cylinders (3 to 5 liters), they last for years
  *   We use to retire our cylinders when their hydrostatic test expires
  *   Only for B2H6 we observe its gas expiration date
Regards,
Shimon