[labnetwork] FREE Verteq 1600 Super Clean SRD's

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Dec 22 13:53:07 EST 2022

Hello All,

Free to a good home: all of the SRD's seen in the attached pictures, plus
other parts not pictured (rotors *not* included). One unit is known to be
working, another should only need a repaired controller board, of which we
have two. In theory, a third unit could be made to work with the remaining
repaired control board. The rest would be for spare parts.

The lab that ends up with these units will need to arrange pickup (and
crating/shipping, if you are not picking them up yourself). If these are
not removed from our facility by 1/31/23, they will be responsibly
recycled. Preference will be given to the first group willing to take all
of the units.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Happy Holidays
--
[image: IMG_2312.JPG]
[image: IMG_2310.JPG]