[labnetwork] CDA cleanliness verification

johnboyle johnboyle at fast.net
Fri Dec 23 10:25:49 EST 2022

Atlantic is the analytic company I refer clients to and Atlantic has been the independent lab certifying Air Products gas product purity for many years. I believe other other gas suppliers use them as well.John BoyleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: David Wolff <dwolff at nelhydrogen.com> Date: 12/23/22  8:09 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Denis, Kevin L. (GSFC-5530)" <kevin.l.denis at nasa.gov>, labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu Subject: Re: [labnetwork] CDA cleanliness verification

We routinely use
Atlantic Analytical Laboratory - Whitehouse NJ (www.atlanticanalytical.com) for hydrogen
 analyses.  Suggest you contact them.

Dave Wolff
Region Sales Manager

Nel Hydrogen
10 Technology Drive,  Wallingford, CT 06492 USA
Office:   M  +1 860-604-3282
Fax: +1 203-949-8016
dwolff at nelhydrogen.com
www.nelhydrogen.com