[labnetwork] another chance to tell us about UGIM 2022

Daniel Christensen dcchrist at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:07:46 EST 2022

Hi Labnetwork Community,

This is a second chance to let us know if you plan to attend UGIM 2022.  If you have already responded to the first labnetwork post or to a direct email from Jerry Hunter, then THANK YOU, we already have you info and greatly appreciate the RSVP.

If you have not yet responded, we very much would like an idea of attendance so that we can plan accordingly.

The University of Wisconsin-Madison has been trying to host the UGIM conference.  It was first scheduled in the summer of 2020 and was postponed due to COVID.   Subsequently it was postponed again in 2021.   We are trying to judge the potential attendance for a UGIM for this summer.  Please respond to this brief survey so that we can better understand the likelihood of an in-person conference being successful.  The survey is found here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2iW3A4i2sKmKM6Np3BwmGTdk4s6TC5NfNE33Y4cuu6RxgAg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

I'll follow up with the numbers from the responses in another week or two.

Currently UGIM 2020 -> 2022 is scheduled is for June 6-9 of 2022.   For more information, the website for the conference is: https://ugim2020.wisc.edu/

Thank you!
Dan Christensen & Jerry Hunter
University of Wisconsin-Madison