[labnetwork] Touchscreen problem, SUSS MJB4, CNS, Harvard

Zhong, Guixiong gzhong at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Wed Jan 19 18:10:27 EST 2022

Hi Labnetwork community,

Does anyone know who can repair the touch screen on the Suss MJB4 mask aligner? The touchscreen monitor stopped displaying. We contacted SUSS MicroTec but they did not have resources to repair it. The problem seems to be that nobody remains at Suss knows the older setup. We also purchased a new touchscreen. Unfortunately, the PLC of the new touchscreen did not work on the old MJB4 (SN105). Please email me if you know anyone could repair the touchscreen. Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Guixiong Zhong

Principal Engineer

Center for Nanoscale Systems