[labnetwork] Touchscreen problem, SUSS MJB4, CNS, Harvard

Greg Allion grallion at ncsu.edu
Thu Jan 20 08:26:19 EST 2022

Hi Guixiong,
Jude Bartlebaugh at EINMAS is my go to guy for Suss aligner repairs.  He's
an ex Suss guy from a while back.  He stocks some parts and has a good
connection for older parts he doesn't stock.
http://einmas.com/about-mask-aligner-service.html
Good luck,
Greg

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 7:47 PM Zhong, Guixiong <gzhong at cns.fas.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> Hi Labnetwork community,
>

> Does anyone know who can repair the touch screen on the Suss MJB4 mask
> aligner? The touchscreen monitor stopped displaying. We contacted SUSS
> MicroTec but they did not have resources to repair it. The problem seems to
> be that nobody remains at Suss knows the older setup. We also purchased a
> new touchscreen. Unfortunately, the PLC of the new touchscreen did not work
> on the old MJB4 (SN105). Please email me if you know anyone could repair
> the touchscreen. Much appreciated.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Guixiong Zhong
>
> Principal Engineer
>
> Center for Nanoscale Systems
>
> Harvard University
>
> 11 Oxford Street
>
> Cambridge, MA, 02138
>
> TEL: 1-617-384-5672 (Office)
>
> Email: gzhong at cns.fas.harvard.edu
>
> http://www.cns.fas.harvard.edu

Greg Allion
NC State University Nanofabrication Facility (NNF)
Lithography Engineer