[labnetwork] STS DRIE Multiplex Lip Seal failures (UPDATE)

Mark Weiler mweiler at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 27 13:42:06 EST 2022

FYI... I did not perform an O2 or Ar plasma burn in on these seals.

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Weiler
Manager, Equipment & Facilites
Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Eden Hall Cleanroom
Carnegie Mellon University
P:	412-268-2471
F:	412-268-3497
http://www.nanofab.ece.cmu.edu

"Be kind; everyone is on their own journey."   Daniel Ek

Sent from my iPhone