[labnetwork] Furnace question

mark cooper markc at exper-tech.com
Wed Jul 6 21:25:51 EDT 2022

Richard,

We may be able to assist, there are a number of customers on that platform with less than desirable support.

I would need more details, which we can take off line.

Mark Cooper

Mark Cooper
General Manager
10 Victor Square, Suite 100
Scotts Valley, CA.  95066
Office: (831) 439-9300
Direct:(831) 440-4422
Mobile:(831) 332-9396
markc at exper-tech.com

 [cid:image001.png at 01D89165.D1AAB660]

This email message is for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain Expertech confidential and legally privileged information.  Access, review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message and any attachments.