[labnetwork] Furnace question

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 7 08:42:01 EDT 2022

Depending upon what you need done, they have an agreement with former
Sandvik employee Dave Selbee that he is allowed to provide certain services
that they do not. It may be worth asking him.

Dave Selbee
Selbee Semiconductor Services LLC
209-768-7300

Good luck.
Kyle

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 9:22 PM Morrison, Richard H., Jr <
rmorrison at draper.com> wrote:

> HI All,
>

> Back in 2014 we purchased a 3 stack LPCVD stack from MRL. Last year YES
> purchased the furnace business from Sandvik. We have been trying to get a
> quote from them to convert a SiC LPCVD to a poly tube for 12 months and
> there is no interest. Does anybody know if there is a company that could do
> that for us.
>

> Thanks
>

> Rick
>

> Richard Morrison