[labnetwork] Looking for Quartz tube supplier

mark cooper markc at exper-tech.com
Mon Jul 18 13:21:53 EDT 2022

Robert,

Do you have drawings of your existing tubes or are you starting from scratch?

We do supply some legacy installations with quartz and services.

Depends a little on exactly what you need.

Feel free to email me off line.

Best regards.

Mark Cooper
President
10 Victor Square, Suite 100
Scotts Valley, CA.  95066
Office: (831) 439-9300
Direct:(831) 440-4422
Mobile:(831) 332-9396
markc at exper-tech.com

 [cid:image001.png at 01D89A90.33003790]

This email message is for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain Expertech confidential and legally privileged information.  Access, review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message and any attachments.