[labnetwork] Looking for Quartz tube supplier

Martin, Michael michael.martin at louisville.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:50:28 EDT 2022

Hi Robert,
   We've had good service from

Joseph Luptak  - ext.: 1232

Technical Glass Products, Inc. | 881 Callendar Blvd. | Painesville, Ohio 44077 | 440-639-6399 phone | 440-639-1292 fax

jluptak at tgpohio.com<mailto:jluptak at tgpohio.com>   |    www.technicalglass.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.technicalglass.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=OAG1LQNACBDguGvBeNj18Swhr9TMTjS-x4O_KuapPgY&r=Aa_3i0EVmeU66ldCX7R6J2GTszXqPwycgveGLP4hBZI&m=zx9mpD3Z5UC6nSm3WUbW2FTma4C6oVYQPgts1_kHjSI&s=jDCvYV4oYtiy7bSlS2tiKtuxs21hVolLKnU2I12SsBQ&e=>

Regards,
   Michael