[labnetwork] Nitrogen Generation

Joseph Losby joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 26 15:41:47 EDT 2022

Hi Everyone, we are in the early stages of building a cleanroom facility and looking into nitrogen production as well.  I am interested in any options.  The vendors that I have spoken with require N2 purity, flow, volume, and pressure.  Any advice on how one would roughly calculate the latter three parameters, or have values based on usage by your facility?  I have been using the latter option and scaling our requirements accordingly based on tools we plan on acquiring, and roughly what our facility usage would be.

Cheers,

Joseph Losby
Institute for Quantum Science and Technology
University of Calgary