[labnetwork] photoresist spray coaters

Kyle Keenan kckeenan at seas.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 9 18:16:07 EST 2022

Hello All,

I'm curious what experiences you may have with photoresist spray coaters
and if you have any makes/ models that you think are worthwhile and won't
break the bank. We have a Suss AS8 in our lab, and it's given us a lot of
trouble over the 8 years we've had it. We also have a hard time getting
reliable tech/field service support for the system from the OEM, so I'd
also be interested to know if anyone can suggest an aftermarket vendor that
services these systems that might have more experience and/or availability.

Thanks for your time.

--
Kyle Keenan

Laboratory Manager