[labnetwork] Providing chemical gloves to users

Eric Johnston ericdj at seas.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:07:21 EDT 2022

Hi All

We are reassessing how we should be providing heavier chemical gloves for
our users, especially for use with HF. I am curious about how everyone else
is handling these types of gloves. For example:
- Is each user responsible for their own pair of gloves?
- Is there a common set of gloves that are replaced periodically?
- Are chemical gloves single use and then disposed of?
- Do you use one type of glove material for all processing?

I would be happy to summarize the responses for everyone.

Thanks

Eric

Eric Johnston
Director, Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
Singh Center for Nanotechnology
University of Pennsylvania
3205 Walnut Street, #116
ericdj at seas.upenn.edu