[labnetwork] Stainless Steel Tubing

David Wolff dwolff at nelhydrogen.com
Thu Sep 1 17:37:26 EDT 2022

For what gas ?  The denser the gas, the more the pressure drop in smaller tubing.  For hydrogen, the ¼" is fine.

Dave Wolff
Region Sales Manager

[cid:image001.png at 01D8BE29.7F3ADBD0]

Nel Hydrogen
10 Technology Drive,  Wallingford, CT 06492 USA
Office:   M  +1 860-604-3282
Fax: +1 203-949-8016
dwolff at nelhydrogen.com
www.nelhydrogen.com