[labnetwork] Thin film sputtering issue

Carlos Gramajo cg70 at rice.edu
Fri Sep 9 10:27:59 EDT 2022

To me it looks like dendritic growth from nucleation sites. I think the
samples were not properly cleaned and  concur with Rick that some trace was
left behind during sample preparation.

Cheers,

Carlos

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 6:58 AM Morrison, Richard H., Jr <
rmorrison at draper.com> wrote:

> Looks like either dried solvent trail or dried water trail, left behind
> when the liquid dried.
>

> Rick
>

> Richard Morrison
>
> PMTS
>
> Draper Laboratory
>
> 555 Technology Square
>
> Cambridge Ma  02139
>
> Office: 617-258-3420
>
> Cell: 508-930-3461

Carlos Gramajo
Cleanroom Research Scientist
Shared Equipment Authority (SEA), Rice University
Cell: 713-743-8115; Office: 713-348-8243; cg70 at rice.edu