[labnetwork] Cleanroom staff position open

Aju Jugessur Aju.Jugessur at Colorado.EDU
Fri Sep 9 10:53:22 EDT 2022

Hello all,

I am writing to share a cleanroom manager position that is available immediately within our shared-user facility.
This is an exciting time to be part of a team that is growing and provide support in our cleanroom operations and new characterization facilities.
We will be moving in our new cleanroom in the fall and new instrumentation will be commissioned. In addition, this position will also
support our new EBL system (EBPG5150plus) that we won through an NSF award.

https://jobs.colorado.edu/jobs/JobDetail/?jobId=42756

Please share widely with anyone who may be a good fit.

Thanks so much,
Regards
Aju

Aju Jugessur Ph.D. IEEE Sr. Member
Director, Colorado Shared Instrumentation
in Nanofabrication and Characterization (COSINC) Facility
Member of Inclusive Culture Council (ICC)
University of Colorado Boulder | College of Engineering & Applied Science
4001 Discovery Drive, N360G SEEC | Boulder, CO 80303| P: 303.735.5019
E-mail: aju.jugessur at colorado.edu<mailto:aju.jugessur at colorado.edu>
Personal Zoom link: https://cuboulder.zoom.us/my/ajugessur
www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc<http://www.colorado.edu/facility/cosinc>
(MBA candidate, CU, Class of 2023)

[signature_804197951]

Signature-Strengths: Focus, Activator, Futuristic, Strategic, Achiever
(CliftonStrengths)