[labnetwork] Cleanroom staff position open at Tulane University

Escarra, Matt D escarra at tulane.edu
Thu Sep 22 12:30:13 EDT 2022

Hi all,

We are building a new micro/nanofab cleanroom at Tulane and are looking to expand our technical staff. The below linked position is a dual role split 50/50 between cleanroom technical support and teaching lab technical support for the Physics & Engineering Physics department. Feel free to share and let me know if you are interested in the position.

https://jobs.tulane.edu/position/IRC24688

More info on our current cleanroom: https://sse.tulane.edu/cif/micronano-fabrication-facility

Thanks!
Matt

—
Matthew Escarra
Associate Professor, Physics and Engineering Physics
Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
(504) 862-8673
escarra.tulane.edu<https://escarra.tulane.edu/>