[labnetwork] Ebara Pump Setup

William Kiether wjkiethe at ncsu.edu
Fri Aug 18 11:30:14 EDT 2023

Hello,

We are trying to test some Ebara dry pump/blower combos that we got from a
tool donation and are having problems with the setup. The pumps are
EST200WN models with both a pump and a blower, but the controllers are only
recognizing them as EST10N, which are smaller units w/o the blower option.
When powered up, only the pump will turn on. This occurs whether we are
using the Ebara controller or the remote option with jumpers. The power is
208 - 3phase, and we also tried switching the 2 of the phases. Has anybody
encountered this problem? The Ebara documentation has not been helpful for
this issue.

Bill Kiether
NCSU Nanofabrication Facility