[labnetwork] Free Two-Photon Polymerization (2PP) quick turnaround test print

Wajdyk, Brian L. brian.wajdyk at uky.edu
Tue Dec 5 12:58:16 EST 2023

We at the Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering have an opportunity that may benefit some of your users.  We are offering seed funds to use our Nanoscribe Photonic Professional GT with a near immediate turnaround.   Send us a STL file and we will send you a model and image within a day or two.  The general model is a polymer but there are many different materials and we would be happy to help find an electrically conductive or biocompatible polymer to work with.  Feel free to send this to educational (K-12 and university) as well as research users.  We even have experience with creating content for elementary level students.  More information can be found at
https://cense.engr.uky.edu/equipment/nanoscale-3d-printing/nanoscale-3d-printing-request/

Brian Wajdyk
Facility Manager / Research
Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
University of Kentucky
Office: ASTeCC 372
Email: Brian.Wajdyk at uky.edu
Ph: 859-218-6548